Published Tuesday, May 02, 2006 by The Two Eyed Pirate | E-mail this post
*Video Link Fixed
Kelly brought this to my attention. It is shocking that people who think this way can exist today. This video is disturbing.
Since I find it entertaining ( not to mention easy ) to fight religion with religion, I dug up a few passages from the bible that Ms. Shirley Roper must have skipped over.
John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Titus 1:16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.
Deutoronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."
These passages came from BibleGateway.com, which has several searchable versions of the Bible.