A Pirate Named Jake

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........




Sarah's Art Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In April, Sarah was part of an art show. Lynne, Emily, and I drove to Rhode Island to see it, and most of Sarah's family was there too. The show was great and packed ( which means it was a success I believe ), and I had a wonderful time hanging out with all of them. Below is a video clip of the show, which will give you an idea of the outlay. I wish the video quality was higher, to do better justice to the pieces. The people at the end getting thr picture taken are the artists, Sarah's second from the right.



My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, New York

jakebuck@gmail.com

Search My Blog

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3